- Nyx soft matte lip cream in Cannes. This is my favourite “my lips but better” nude.
- The eyeshadow was way more red in person but because I didn’t do my makeup until 3pm, the lighting was rubbish. There was a red blending base, orange inner corners, and black on the outer edge.
- Eyelashes, these are so long and thick, but I finally found some better glue to hold them on, and they look so pretty.
- Not my best winged liner.
- Eyebrows are ABH dipbrow pomade in colour taupe, they are a mess mind, and have since had a through plucking and trim.
- W7 contour stick is amazing, in love with all W7 products really.
- Also wearing W7 featherlight Foundation and W7 anti dullness primer, with Laura Mercier primer underneath.
- Highlight is from the makeup revolution contour kit (powder one).
Thanks for reading.