I won’t lie, I’ve been addicted to the Valentine’s Day makeup tutorials. Not because I plan to recreate any because I don’t really enjoy Valentine’s Day (And not because I’m single cat lady I swear) I watch them because pinks and purples are some of favourite colours to watch professionals play with. I try them myself and end up with a bruised looking eye.
However after a closer inspection of the POP eyeshadow trio in this months Birchbox I thought I’d give it a go. *
- Yes to carrots eye cream.
- W7 blur primer.
- Mua concealer in fair on any red spots and a yellow concealer under the eye (all blended out with spectrums beauty blender.
- Followed by (my new favourite) Loreal infallible 24hr matte foundation, one layer all over them a second over the apple of my cheeks as these are abit red lately.
- For contouring I used my trusty Makeup Revolution ultra cream contour kit in light. I also used the cream highlight on the very top of my cheekbones, and on the tip of my nose.
- The Pop eyeshadow trio in champagne mocha made up my eyes followed with a touch of one of avons glimmer sticks, (just a purple one as the writing has all rubbed off now). *the eyeshadow looks a lot more pink in person however this wouldn’t pick up on camera.
- Mascara I used my Younique fiber lash mascara.
- Now for lips, I used Nyx soft matte lip cream in Prague, and used the two highlight shades from Makeup Revolutions ultra blush palette.
- Brows were of course ABH dipbrow pomade in the shade Taupe, followed by Model co, more brows brow gel in light/medium.
- And of course to finish any look off I had to add more highlight from the Mua undress your skin range, in the shade Iridescent gold.
Thanks for reading.